Your Fiduciary CFO
At 7300, we are experienced fiduciaries with over 75 years of combined experience.
Start up plan to mature existing retirement plan expertise.
For Plan Sponsors we can provide:
- Selection, monitoring and replacement of plan investment options.
- Signature ready documents and forms based on client’s requirements
- Full service record keeping and administrative services
- Compliance testing
- Form 5500 preparation
- Strong web based reporting
- Easy access either online or by phone
- Auto enroll and auto increase programs
- Dedicated relationship support
For Plan Participants/Employees:
- Comprehensive web site with thoughtful selected resources for account management
- We provide participant education on either an individual or group basis
- Online enrollment with related support
- Daily valuation of accounts
- Personalized performance reports
- Data exports to Quicken or other financial software
- Auto rebalancing capabilities
- Online educational support, including retirement planning tools, a robust resource center and investment information
Investment advisors are required to act as investment fiduciaries and operate in the best interest of the client under ERISA 3(21) or 3(38).
As a Registered Investment Advisor, we have the flexibility to act under either standard.
A 3(21) ERISA advisor shares fiduciary responsibility for selecting and monitoring but does not make final investment decisions which fall on the plan sponsor.
An ERISA 3(38) Investment Fiduciary accepts fiduciary responsibility for all related investment duties on a discretionary basis.
We provide assistance in investment policy development, plan design, and benchmarking against other plan providers to ensure competitive pricing.
In acting as fiduciary, the advisor shares the fiduciary responsibility with the plan sponsor.
At 7300 we We consider our fiduciary role as paramount and realize the importance of being in compliance.
TD Ameritrade & T. Rowe Price can fulfill any client’s requirements from a full suite of services to a custom mix of services.
At 7300, we can provide investment services on either a bundled or unbundled basis.
We have the ability to leverage top tier third party administrators (TPAs) and record keepers to accommodate the client’s requirements.
We can work with all payroll providers and existing service relationships.